Wednesday 14 April 2010

Initial photographs

These are all images which i took for the purpose of my promotional poster.

I decided it would be a TV programme about the lives of a group of teenage girls living in the same place. Therefore it gives me many situations to construct.

I have differred the shots from a simplisic pair of shoes, to what could be seen as a murder scene.

I used each image and played around with contrast and colour to see which would be the most effective photograph for my poster.

Following the idea of having two tones in the picture i changed the colour on some of the pictures, such as the one in the top right. However, i don't think it looks as effective. The green carpet really stands out and when i increase the contrast the colour is highlighted and really catches attention.

I have used many different angles including close-ups and aerial views. This gives me the choice to find the most effective angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment